Creating a realistic budget where couples can actually adhere to can be almost impossible, but never the less feasible. It is a must that couples should sit down and talk about this matter as early as a year before the set wedding date. If it is decided that each family will contribute to the budgetting of the wedding, it is important to set which part of the wedding should be shouldered by each family.
In order to organize each wedding expenses, here are tips that can help you pull off a feasible wedding budget:
1. Research – yes we all agree that not everyone to be wed are budget enthusiasts, which is why to acquire as much knowledge about wedding expenses and how to budget them is a must. There are so many wedding websites to look at for these kinds of topic. But, let’s also admit that not everyone has time. If you want to go the easy way, there are always other options, such as hiring a wedding coordinator that can help you itemize each expenses and how to allocate your money wisely in each of them.
2. Itemize those that are to be rented – You cannot buy them all, from your wedding veils, to tuxes, to wedding car, etc. For those who have limited budget, it is best to simply rent some of the things needed in the wedding to minus some of the expenses.
3. Count your guests – the more guests you have the more you have to pay. So, if you want to make sure your money fits all, you have to make sure that you invite only those people who has contributed a lot to your relationship and those you think will help you build a better relationship with their help in the future. Share it only with your close friends, and love ones, and stop inviting your old high school friends whom you never have talked to for decades now, only to show off that you are now getting married. Get what I mean?
4. Determine what kind of wedding you want – it all boils down to how you imagine your wedding. If you want it budget friendly, then stick to the traditional classic wedding, but if you have enough budget to spare then may be you can go for your dreamed Victorian themed wedding.
5. Take everything one step at a time – you cannot bombard yourself all at once. In order to be successful in your wedding budgetting, you have to start with planning, then do the canvassing of each item, then materialize your plan. Taking things one step at a time will lead you to a better success in your wedding planning.
Remember though, there will always be setbacks when budgetting, but you have to be diligent enough to innovate and reinvent your way in order to arrive in a budget friendly wedding destination.
Be the first to comment