In a wedding, everyone has a set of responsibilities to attend to. Of course, the bride and the groom’s is to get married, and to help them achieve this, the couple needs the help of their bridesmaid and groomsmen.
The bridesmaid’s role is to help the bride and the maid-of-honor with the wedding planning, whereas the groomsmen is to help also the groom and the best man with the wedding preparations. It is therefore deserving that couples gift their bridesmaid and groomsmen with a little token to thank them for all the efforts and the help to make their wedding possible.
So, the question is what gift sets to give when popping the question, “Will you be my ever trusted bridesmaid and groomsmen?”
There are numerous creative and unique gifts that can awe your bridesmaids and groomsmen.
1. If your budget permits it, you know that any jewelry, might it be a ring, necklace, or a bracelet will delight your bridesmaids. Here’s a unique way to pop up the question while you showcase the lovely jewelry you wish them to wear as a remembrance of their experience as your bridesmaids.
2. And since your gal friends can’t live without having their nails done all the time, here’s another unique idea when popping the question. There are numerous gift shops that can personalize these pedicure in a jars. You can have your bridesmaid’s name printed or have them attached a photo of you together.
3. Having personalized shirts is another way to go. Check this adorable made-to-order shirts that your brides’s
4. And for the boys, the groom to be can order personalized can openers with his groomsmen’s name.
5. How about a personalized miniature beer?