Hiring a wedding planner is probably the best decision you could ever do when planning for your wedding. They provide a personalized service where they do not just organize, but are on top of every minor detail only to make your wedding super special.
There are hundreds of wedding planners to chose from, but narrowing your options as to what you should expect from them will make you more successful into finding “the one.” I guarantee that it will make a big difference. So, here are tips on what to expect from your wedding planner:
1. Comfortableness and easy to deal with. Your wedding planner will be your best buddy during and after your wedding. It is important that you get along well with them. The level of comfortableness should be set to a higher notch. Remember, you will be spending a lot of time together, would be meeting with suppliers, and will be planning. They should envision your wedding with you. With out driving well together, the level of commitment with each other may be jeopardized, which may in turn affect the outcome of your wedding.
2. Must be open and flexible. Aside from being knowledgeable, your wedding planner must show flexibility and open mindedness. They can’t just plan your wedding with out taking your feel for it. They should be professional, calm, and adjustable to all situations, including to those they cannot control.
3. Must set clear expectations and must meet deadlines. Your wedding planner must present their contract with you before anything else. It is important that you know what to expect from them on your end. Some wedding planners can extend their services, or do more than what are expected from them. Go for wedding planners that offer more personalized and flexible services. Those that are not only aiming for the money, but one that gives quality services, only for your satisfaction.
4. Honestly. More than anything else, your wedding planner must be honest with you at all times. If there is any problem, they should be the first to sit down and talk it over with you. More so, they must be willing and open to your suggestions, but must be in control with back up plans in case what you opt for would not work.
5. Lastly, aside from world class service, your wedding planner should stick to your budget. Yes, your wedding should be special and is once in a life time, but it should not be one that leaves you penniless after. One perk of having a wedding planner is that they can stretch their budget for you. More than anyone else, they know where the cheapest suppliers are, and the best people to contact with.
Your wedding will be in great hands if you are able to find all these top qualities from a wedding planner. If one lacks from any of the five, it is best that you consider another, simply to make your wedding day special, fun, and memorable.